Tuesday, October 27, 2009

ShoWare Fund Raising Dates Now Available

Yeah!!! We've got ShoWare dates!!!

I'm sending this email twice - once to the team email lists I've built, and once to those names on the list that took the alcohol and food permit classes. I'm hoping this way I'll get everyone covered. However, if you notice I missed anyone, please forward this on to them! And forgive me if you get it twice...

We have the following events lined up at ShoWare:
11/13/09 - One show
11/15/09 - Two shows
12/5/09 - One show
12/12/09 - One show
12/19/09 - One show

There will be sign-up sheets available at practice this Thursday and Sunday (to start) - 10 people per event. Those that sign up will need to have both their food handler and alcohol permits. Initially, we'd like you to select one show to work so that everyone gets an equal chance. I will have a reserve sign-up list for each event as well so that if we don't get enough for an event or someone can't make it, we'll know in advance who can fill in.

To those I haven't already received the information from, please either send me a copy of your food and alcohol permits, bring a copy to practice (give to Arlene) or send a copy to my email. We need to keep copies of each in case someone forgets theirs.

Training will be done at the first event and passed on to the next group - so no special training class will be needed ahead of time.

This is just the start! We will have more opportunities coming in the new year! We are also contacting Qwest Field about working events there. As soon as we hear anything on that, we will let you know.
Any questions, feel free to email me. Thanks much!
Arlene Wiseman
South End Hurricanes
Treasurer
12602 SE 299th Pl
Auburn, WA 98092
253-833-5241
wiseman4@comcast.net

1 comment:

  1. A valuable post on "Fund raising".If you are looking for non profit fund raising tap into an established, successful, and proven Fundraising Program that works @ http://debtfreeliving.supportnonprofits.com

    Thanks,
    Peter

    Fund raising that really works

    ReplyDelete